Wetland Scientist - Miineapolis, MN
Anderson Engineering of Minnesota, LLC seeks to add Natural Resource Scientist / Biologist to assist in delivering superior service to clients on local, regional and national projects including resource assessments, wetland determinations, permitting and environmental review documents. Must be a self-starter, resourceful, with strong analytical and proven technical writing skills with the ability to work productively on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Required BS/BA degree in environmental science, ecology, botany, soils, planning or related field required.
- Experience with wetland determinations and natural resource assessments
- Knowledge of natural resource permitting and NEPA environmental documentation
- Preferred MN wetland delineator certification or ability to become certified
- Requires ability to work outdoors
- Paid overtime
- Occasional travel
- Flexible hybrid work options
Competitive Salary and Benefits, 11-paid holidays, 401k, Profit Sharing, Health & Dental
All interested applicants, submit résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com
Anderson Engineering of Minnesota, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Anderson Engineering of Minnesota, LLC is a 70-member firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota that specializes in Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Natural Resource Science, Architecture, Landscape Architecture. We serve government agencies, commercial, industrial and residential developers, and private landowners.
Application Link or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree, Bachelors Degree, Masters
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level