EnviroScience, Inc., headquartered in Stow, Ohio, with additional offices in North Carolina, West Virginia, Tennessee, and Virginia, is a niche provider of environmental consulting services. We employ over 100 highly skilled and technical employees that develop unique, cost-effective solutions for our clients’ environmental, infrastructure, and regulatory needs.
Our clients repeatedly choose EnviroScience because of our technical expertise, client advocacy, high quality work, and outstanding reputation with regulators and industry executives.
EnviroScience is looking to hire a full time, Wetland Delineator to support our growing natural resources division at the Asheville, North Carolina office. This position will best fit someone who can work independently and successfully manage multiple tasks, exhibits scientific writing skills, and has experience and a background in wetland science, botany, stream determinations, agency coordination and permitting.
- Conducting wetland assessments/delineations, stream assessments, terrestrial surveys, and wetland functional assessments
- Conducting Hydrologic Determinations
- Conducting rare/threatened/endangered species habitat surveys
- Coordination with local, state, and federal agencies across Southeast region
- Conducting work year-round in adverse weather and rough terrain
- Developing and submitting project reports and proposals to various agencies and entities, including budget and schedule development
- Independently preparing technical reports and permit documents, and maintaining excellent communication with clients, employees, and subcontractors
- Ability to represent the client’s best interests and support the client and agency permitting needs throughout the duration of the project
- Flexibility for overnight and extended travel
- Other duties as assigned or required