We would like to talk to you if you have many of the following:
- Ability to perform field work and/or drafting for land surveying scopes of work including construction staking, boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, legal descriptions, as-built surveys, and topographic surveys for various stream, wetland & stormwater projects
- NC PLS certificate and ability to register SC PLS in the future
- Experience with AutoCAD, Total Station, and RTK GPS is required
What will make you stand out
- Experience with GPS machine control, GIS grade GPS mapping and GPS machine control operations
- SC PLS Certification
- Experience managing a team of surveying staff.
Who is RES: We are the nation’s largest and most experienced provider of ecological restoration and water resource solutions. To date, we have restored over 525 stream miles and 62,000 wetland acres, in addition to conserving and preserving 15,000 acres of endangered species habitats. RES operations include planting over 20,000,000 restorative trees and reducing over 280 tons of polluting nutrients. RES ecological solutions enable a balance of economic development and ecological sustainability.
Our culture: Working for RES means having a career that truly makes an impact and a job that helps make nature and communities better. Our people share a deep interest and passion for sustainability and ecological restoration. As an ever-growing company, we cultivate entrepreneurship, flexibility, and collaboration while taking a bold approach to project development. We foster a team environment while enriching individual growth.
Our people: explore our employees’ profiles here.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to Apply