Project Manager - Environmental Permitting
An interesting and challenging opportunity awaits you with Environmental Consulting & Technology (ECT), Inc. We are proud to be an industry leader in environmental solutions throughout the United States while offering a culture that encourages work-life balance and opportunities to learn and grow your career. Our work involves a multitude of unique projects, both small and large to offer variety, yet our company is small enough for your voice to be heard. We are looking for new members to join our professional team of scientists, planners, and project managers and help us build our service lines.
Are you ready to join our team and help make a difference in the environmental consulting business? Check out our newest opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project management experience in Florida managing natural resource-based projects
- Strong technical knowledge base in wetlands, wildlife, and botany
- Strong environmental permitting experience (FDEP, WMD, USACE, FWC and USFWS)
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Good agency relationships, ability to represent ECT as our professional expert
- Great client skills and business development capabilities
- Keep up on applicable regulations and be involved in the industry, represent ECT at conferences and industry functions
- Exceptional verbal and technical writing skills necessary
- Be a positive member of the team and encourage communication and coordination across ECT offices and service lines.
- Be a mentor and active member of the team in terms of technical training, product quality and health and safety
- Ability to build/manage small team of field staff
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors/ Master's preferred with 12+ years of experience working in the State of Florida on Natural Resource based projects involving wetland and threatened and endangered species issues.
- Strong state and federal environmental permitting experience required.
- Strong wetland experience, good knowledge base of Florida ecology including vegetation, soils, hydrology, and wildlife, particularly T&E species
- PWS, Certified Ecologists, Certified GT agent preferred
- Maintain valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Occasional travel to assist with field needs on other projects as needed (approx. 20% of the time).
- Capable of working long field days in extreme Florida heat, perform heavy manual labor on occasion while conducting GT relocations
ECT is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary natural resources and environmental consulting firm serving private and public-sector clients by integrating science, engineering, technology, planning, and management systems to provide practical solutions to complex challenges. ECT maintains a drug-free environment and is an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.
Follow the link to apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=417b9127-9ba6-4190-88c0-98ac02bb8f5b&%3BccId=19000101_000001&%3Btype=JS&%3Blang=en_US&utm_source=ectinc.com&utm_medium=careers
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : General