Perennial Environmental Services, LLC (Perennial) has an immediate opening in our Houston, Texas office for a self-motivated Entry-Level Environmental Specialist with a positive, team-oriented outlook. Perennial is a rapidly growing environmental consulting firm that provides environmental services to a variety of clients throughout the country.
This individual will assist in data analysis and in the preparation of the associated technical reports, environmental permit applications, and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documentation. The individual will gain valuable practical experience in the field of environmental permitting and compliance. The position may require occasional travel, as needed on a Project basis.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Botany, Wildlife or Range Management, Forestry, Geology, Soil Science, or related discipline;
• Strong written and oral skills;
• Be highly organized and detail oriented;
• General understanding of NEPA and federal environmental laws and regulations;
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is essential for use in completing assignments;
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and responsive to deadlines;
• Ability to work on multiple projects at one time; and
• Desired Completed Coursework: ecology, geology, biology, water resources/hydrology, and environmental regulation/law/policy.
Perennial offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package and significant potential for personal and professional growth. If you would like more information about Perennial and the services we provide, please visit our website at www.perennialenv.com.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter with a resume contained in one document labeled with the applicant’s name to email@example.com quoting “Full Time Environmental Specialist Applicant” in the subject field.
Perennial Environmental Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level